Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Happy National RD/RDN day!  
Shout out to all those in this profession!!!

Some [graduated VCU] dietitians at the Squirrels game in Richmond, Va. 

Since my last post, I have some exciting news to share. On my way to Ann Arbor on Friday I received an offer… I will be working as a clinical dietitian at UPMC Shadyside! I am very excited to start. It has been a long two months of applying to jobs, phone screens, and interviews.

As a sibling of two Wolverines, I have been to Ann Arbor multiple times. It is a pretty campus and I enjoy making trips there to see my sister… I should mention Penn State is always #1 in my heart. We Are
Anyways I had a great time in Ann Arbor. While there I became hooked on a new tea – so hooked that I came home and ordered it right away. Highly recommend if you like cinnamon teas.

Vienna Cinnamon Black Tea

Sis and I dining at Jolly Pumpkin.

I was going to do a nutrition lesson today, but then I decided to celebrate instead. Stop back tomorrow for some nutrition awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment